After Reading This You’ll Never Throw Away These Bags Again

The silica gel bags we often find in shoe boxes usually end up in the trash, just because we believe they’re completely useless and even toxic.

However, the truth is that there is no poison in them whatsoever. They are filled with a substance called silicon dioxide which shouldn’t be eaten but it can be very useful around the house. They’re a non-toxic inert desiccant that will dry out anything around them.

Here is how you can use them: http://www.mrhealthylife.com/after-reading-this-youll-never-throw-away-these-bags-again-5-is-my-favorite/

What are your thoughts? Cancel reply